Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So LOVEly Featured Cards

Wow!  Thank you to everyone for playing along with us this week!  There were so many gorgeous creations, that it was hard for me to pick just a few to highlight!  But here goes with some of my favorites.







 








Barb 
 

I am pretty sure that I have gone over my highlights limit, but I just couldn't narrow it down any further!  If you card was featured, then be sure to grab the featured button from our sidebar to proudly display on your blog - you deserve it! 

We hope to see you tomorrow for another great challenge from Jan :)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards. Congrats, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my card!! It is in great company!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my card ladies! You know how to make a girl's day!!!

    ReplyDelete