Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Challenge #229- A Rainbow of Colors!

Hi everyone!! Jodi here today to share with you this week's challenge- a Rainbow of Colors!   I am a big fan of using lots of color, and I thought why not have a challenge, where you are using as many colors of the rainbow that you can! PLUS Spring is this week, and I could use some brightening up too, don't you think?!

Here is the card I created for the challenge:

Okay, I wend a little overboard, and actually used a rainbow and had rainbows in my sentiment, but all you have to do for this challenge is add as much color as you can! Can't wait to see some colorful cards!!

I hope you have a chance to play along with us for this weeks challenge. Remember to link up your projects below. For more inspiration please be sure to check out what the other Girlfriends have created.

Stop back on Tuesday to check out the features for this challenge. Can't wait to see the Rainbow of colors!



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I too love bright colours. My make is pretty bright LoL
    Thank you for this Challenge.

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Sentiment! way to make someone feel special ~

    ReplyDelete