Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Challenge #404 - Sing, Sing a Song

It's time for another Little Red Wagon Challenge and it's my turn (Brenda) to come up with the challenge topic. I thought it might be fun to learn one of your favorite songs and see how it might inspire your project for this week. I even think if your creation has music paper or musical notes on it, that would work too.

One of my favorite songs is Amazing grace. There are many beautiful renditions of this song, but I came across this amazing version by Chris Tomlin and was so moved by it. Listening to it can make a challenging day much easier to handle.  Here is the card it inspired -


Just link up your card below and you will have a chance to wave the LRW featured banner. If it's inspiration you need, stop in and see what the Girlfriends have created by clicking on the sidebar.

Looking forward to your creations!


1 comment:

  1. You can't go wrong with Amazing Grace now can you? Beautiful card Brenda!

    ReplyDelete